got ethical husbandry?

What other pets do you have?

They are, but their natural habitat, they sleep during the the day and active at night. When ppl get them as pets they force them to change their normal life which is sad..

Actually the saddest thing I saw on these guys were the hedgehogs and owels in Tokyo..the creepiest thing i ever seen. It was really weird and felt sorry for the poor animals.

well I’m a night owl so I thought I can hang out with them throughout the night...

@Meshmez cute human pet!!!! Adorable!!!

This is Chewy, a brown labradoodle. She actually loves to sleep this way:

564a4e581b95adde8cc9a2f358aeab0c.plist

They are, but their natural habitat, they sleep during the the day and active at night. When ppl get them as pets they force them to change their normal life which is sad..

Actually the saddest thing I saw on these guys were the hedgehogs and owels in Tokyo..the creepiest thing i ever seen. It was really weird and felt sorry for the poor animals.
Yeah...I saw hedgehogs in Tokyo and was somewhat surprised that they were allowed to keep them like that.

Yeah...I saw hedgehogs in Tokyo and was somewhat surprised that they were allowed to keep them like that.
I felt it was sad cause these poor animals where poked, held and dropped constantly.. you can tell the animals where tired and irritated. Then for ppl to get a pic, they kinda force the animal to open up...
I hated it.

That is SO WRONG!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back