Reef nutrition

What other pets do you have?

MonkeyReefer

Supporting Member
They are, but their natural habitat, they sleep during the the day and active at night. When ppl get them as pets they force them to change their normal life which is sad..

Actually the saddest thing I saw on these guys were the hedgehogs and owels in Tokyo..the creepiest thing i ever seen. It was really weird and felt sorry for the poor animals.
well I’m a night owl so I thought I can hang out with them throughout the night...

@Meshmez cute human pet!!!! Adorable!!!

Chromis

Supporting Member
I really think one of the few silver linings of COVID is that if anyone was considering a new pet like a dog that requires some training or constant behavior reinforcement, now would be a good time.

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
I really think one of the few silver linings of COVID is that if anyone was considering a new pet like a dog that requires some training or constant behavior reinforcement, now would be a good time.
Perfect time for house breaking puppies..

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Huh. I knew about ferrets, but given the number of people I know with sugar gliders, I'm surprised.
Owning suger gliders is so irresponsible I believe. Unless they are home breed which is not common here, their collection is awful. Am glad ca doesnot allow it.

Wlachnit

BOD
Staff member
They are, but their natural habitat, they sleep during the the day and active at night. When ppl get them as pets they force them to change their normal life which is sad..

Actually the saddest thing I saw on these guys were the hedgehogs and owels in Tokyo..the creepiest thing i ever seen. It was really weird and felt sorry for the poor animals.
Yeah...I saw hedgehogs in Tokyo and was somewhat surprised that they were allowed to keep them like that.

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Yeah...I saw hedgehogs in Tokyo and was somewhat surprised that they were allowed to keep them like that.
I felt it was sad cause these poor animals where poked, held and dropped constantly.. you can tell the animals where tired and irritated. Then for ppl to get a pic, they kinda force the animal to open up...
I hated it.

Susan Ingram

Supporting Member

That is SO WRONG!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MonkeyReefer

Supporting Member
1 freaking chicken per quarter acre, and must me 25 feet or more from amy residential walls...so annoying.
My wife dreaming of having couple chick's where she can collect eggs early morning lol.
can you have quails? Their eggs are small but the birds are adorable... ...

Kathryn

Supporting Member
Omg, thw idea of having pet snake is as cool as it is terrifying lol
Am gonna ask a stupid question so brace yourself.
Will it bite?
She is very gentle and while she's a constrictor, she has never bit or tried to tag me. She's 5 feet long but slender (not a big mouth like a python)