Are you attending

• Yes

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
I think this sums it up. You need at least 3 corals to participate from the beginning. 3 standard corals (that aren't on the ban list) get you in, 3 bonus corals gets you in and a bonus ticket. 3 ultra corals would get you in and 3 bonus tickets.

No corals and you can start picking on the third regular round (I think).
"...we have decided to let those members participate in the frag swap after the 3rd round."

I won't be attending as I plan to take down my tank in late May but have a quite a number of frags I can provide. If anyone is available for pickup in North Berkeley I will package a bunch up for the swap.

I won't be attending as I plan to take down my tank in late May but have a quite a number of frags I can provide. If anyone is available for pickup in North Berkeley I will package a bunch up for the swap.

I can do that, I pass by Berkley On my way to sf anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just posted the food truck menu for the Swap in the original post. It took a great deal of effort to get a truck here and typically there is a minimum spend. Please plan to have your lunch here. Invite friends and family to join as well.:D

Sweet, I heard brewery initially and was bummed they didn't have pub food, but taco truck!? Yup I'll eat that up :D

Unfortunately wife and kid have birthday party to go to, so that's 2 less people to donate to the truck's funds. Any word on how long it'll be there? Can I get food before an after the event? Will it be gone before the end? Did they make a promise to show up and they'll get there when they get there? :D

FYI, Caltrain is not in service on weekends beyond the Bayshore station, they do have bus bridges though. Just in case anyone from south was thinking on hopping on a train up.

Back