Jestersix

40g Innovative Marine

So what makes you think it’s “stable” now?
Passing of time? Changes made? Several tests over time coming up the same?
Corals are thriving and growing, keeping major parameters (keeping up with testing water and water changes), haven't had any outbreaks, gross algae growing everywhere... took time to work on the rock work (instead of just dumping whatever structure I just built)... just a few points to start [emoji16][emoji106]

Just keeping up with tank maintenance made a huge difference for sure.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What have you been testing, and what type of results are you seeing?
Well... I got to a point that now I know that every week I have to dose one capful of reef code A and B to keep calcium, mag on a regular bases (since I don't have a auto doser - and honestly don't need it).

I saw that an ATO made a huge difference on the salinity variations and how that use to affect my tank (thanks @MarAquatic).

With new corals now I will have to keep an eye on parameters to get on a routine once again.

Right now I'm keeping and testing for:
1.026 salinity
8-8.2 ph
9-10 dkh
1290 mag
430 calcium
0 nitrite
5ppm nitrate
0 phosphate
0 ammonia

[emoji106][emoji106]

Well... I got to a point that now I know that every week I have to dose one capful of reef code A and B to keep calcium, mag on a regular bases (since I don't have a auto doser - and honestly don't need it).

I saw that an ATO made a huge difference on the salinity variations and how that use to affect my tank (thanks @MarAquatic).

With new corals now I will have to keep an eye on parameters to get on a routine once again.

Right now I'm keeping and testing for:
1.026 salinity
8-8.2 ph
9-10 dkh
1290 mag
430 calcium
0 nitrite
5ppm nitrate
0 phosphate
0 ammonia

[emoji106][emoji106]

If you’re going to keep your alk that high (especially if closer to 10), you’ll want to consider keeping your mag between 1350-1400 to decrease the possibility of precipitation.

If you’re going to keep your alk that high (especially if closer to 10), you’ll want to consider keeping your mag between 1350-1400 to decrease the possibility of precipitation.
Good point.. thanks [emoji106][emoji106]

My tank update!!!!

Getting into Macro Photography now :)
Let me know if you want your tank photographed and we can make it work lol

:);):D:D
DSC00904.jpg
DSC00905.jpg
DSC00909.jpg
DSC00910.jpg
DSC00911.jpg
DSC00912.jpg
DSC00914.jpg
DSC00915.jpg
DSC00916.jpg

How do you like the a7iii?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oooohhhh someone checked the medatada hun! Hehehehehehe

It's awesome, I cover both photo and video with no problem. With a good glass on front its unbeatable!

Oooohhhh someone checked the medatada hun! Hehehehehehe

It's awesome, I cover both photo and video with no problem. With a good glass on front its unbeatable!

I was tempted Bec my rx1 does limited macro shot.

I was tempted Bec my rx1 does limited macro shot.

Yeah.. interchangeable lenses are a huge factor here.

I have a 105mm, but its not macro. Even thou it has a good zoom, the minimum focus lenses changes the photo completely.

Sooooo... during my moving my tank actually broke!!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Some friends are helping holding some stuff.

I'm still deciding on a new tank, might go with another 40g AIO or get the 25g lagoon.

Still, I think I will be offline for a while.

Thanks everyone, this club has been great and generous to me.

Thank you again!

Back