Jestersix

6/1 Members-Only Frag Swap at Mission Blue Center

Will you be attending the frag swap?

• Total voters
I wish I had more time and arrived earlier to the swap to talk with you guys..., but somebody broke into my car, and when I went to the car to come to the swap I was bummed. I had to come with a friend a bit later.

It turns out that the guy that broke into my car one night before the swap, was not somebody just trying to steal things from my car. They actually tried to steal my Infinity QX50... Now I am trying to figure out how to fix my car because they messed up with car ignition module. And my car fob key is not working on my car any longer. I might have to tow it and take it to the dealership, they will reset my modules and create a new key. I'll have a locksmith tomorrow to see if he can reprogram my fob key with the car. Then I gotta figure out where to buy a new passenger side glass and replace it.

I wish I had more time and arrived earlier to the swap to talk with you guys..., but somebody broke into my car, and when I went to the car to come to the swap I was bummed. I had to come with a friend a bit later.

It turns out that the guy that broke into my car one night before the swap, was not somebody just trying to steal things from my car. They actually tried to steal my Infinity QX50... Now I am trying to figure out how to fix my car because they messed up with car ignition module. And my car fob key is not working on my car any longer. I might have to tow it and take it to the dealership, they will reset my modules and create a new key. I'll have a locksmith tomorrow to see if he can reprogram my fob key with the car. Then I gotta figure out where to buy a new passenger side glass and replace it.
Sorry that happened to you. Shameful people trying to make their living off the actual efforts hard working individuals put in. It was good to see you sir.

Kinda. I have this photo before I dipped
1000010684.jpg

Back