Neptune Aquatics

Anna & Pablo’s RSR P650

Yup, been having the exact same thoughts. I was thinking about some kind of white PVC sheet just for the front.
I'm possibly facing a similar issue too. The rapid led Corona I have been using are very good at directing light down into the tank. While there is "spill" outside, it's not bright to the eye, even at 14" mounting height. I'm looking at changing over to radion g5s, but at 8" it's ridiculously bright if I look over from the couch...
20201023_185133.jpg

Are the lighter spots the polyps? Or where the polyps come out? I really have to visit Chris for a frag.

Also, what type of fish is that? Parrot wrasse? I like its long snout

Are the lighter spots the polyps? Or where the polyps come out? I really have to visit Chris for a frag.

Also, what type of fish is that? Parrot wrasse? I like its long snout

Yes, it has tiny, delicate green polyps. Gorgeous coral.

And the fish is a green (male) bird wrasse. Very cheeky fish but my favorite.

Been meaning to tell you that I believe you are the 5th BAR member to own that Harlequin Tusk!

Someone? gave it to @scuzy who then gave it to me. I had it for a couple of years and then gave it to @Twisted, And, I believe you got it from him. That's one well-travelled Bay Area fish!

Been meaning to tell you that I believe you are the 5th BAR member to own that Harlequin Tusk!

Someone? gave it to @scuzy who then gave it to me. I had it for a couple of years and then gave it to @Twisted, And, I believe you got it from him. That's one well-travelled Bay Area fish!

Cool! I knew the flame Angel had been with several members before but not the Tusk. He’s a dream fish for me and is doing really well. We have a portrait of him on the stand. He gives me some looks I resent sometimes but I get over it. And he’s a snail terminator. All my CUC went nocturnal because of him.

Cool! I knew the flame Angel had been with several members before but not the Tusk. He’s a dream fish for me and is doing really well. We have a portrait of him on the stand. He gives me some looks I resent sometimes but I get over it. And he’s a snail terminator. All my CUC went nocturnal because of him.
How he get em? Crush the shells?

Back