Neptune Aquatics

Any gardener here??

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3649.msg42324#msg42324 date=1209752676]
And where do you get this Dave's Insanity Sauce? Do they have it a Safeway or Lucky7?
[/quote]It's all over the place, best bet is like Tony said Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Piazza's, Lunardi's, etc.

Try it yourself too, it's pretty spicy!

oh ok.. my wife loves to go Trader Joe's so that wouldn't be a problem. I'm going to cover the peanut with the sauce and have a camcorder ready ;D 8) ..

Is it really that spicy? I haven't seen any super spicy sauce sell at the regular food store.
Thanks guys!

"It was the only hot sauce ever banned from the National Fiery Foods Show for being too hot. It has been rated at 180,000 Scoville units, compared with 2,500-5,000 for Tabasco sauce, which, before the 1990s, was the hottest sauce known to the average consumer. "

Blair's 16 Million Reserve.

16 Million scoville units
"That's it. The race is over. It's chemically impossible to get any hotter ! Not really a sauce, but worthy of inclusion.

What you will find inside the Famous Reserve bottle is amazing, a 1ml pharmaceutical grade vial filled with this Pure Capsaicin Crystal.--No more than 999 Bottles will be offered "

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3649.msg42336#msg42336 date=1209759729]
"It was the only hot sauce ever banned from the National Fiery Foods Show for being too hot. It has been rated at 180,000 Scoville units, compared with 2,500-5,000 for Tabasco sauce, which, before the 1990s, was the hottest sauce known to the average consumer. "
[/quote]

Cool.. I want to try it ;D ..

Nah.. I have some fresh pepper that one bite and you will turn red then purple ;D ..

American hot sauce has a weird taste for me :) ..

scotch bonnets or habaneros are around 300,000 units of awesome hotness... 3-5000 for a regular jalapeno.. :) The squirells in my neighborhood will eat every single fig off of my tree before they get ripe...

They'll grab one jump onto my roof take a bite then spit it out.. Jump back on the tree again and grab another one, take a bite then spit it out.. This can go on for hours.. My dog will start eating the ones on the ground until she' s sick :( The squirells can't figure out that htey are all too green to eat.. THey'll keep on trying until they get tired.. One day I found like 150 figs with one tiny bite out of them all piled on my porch...

I have several really big walnut tree. I don't care if they eat those. Just don't touch my plants >:(.. I did "something" and I haven't seen any more damaged. Hopefully it stay like that otherwise I will get those ba**ards ;D

Back