Kessil

Ashburn's 187g endgame II

ashburn2k

Now that I have a CBB that just eliminated all my pest in my tank, I feed it aiptasia off some of my frag tricks. But most are gone too... now I need to set up a small stress free tank just to grow aiptasia, maybe I will just use that outdoor plant tank in my backyard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
Now that I have a CBB that just eliminated all my pest in my tank, I feed it aiptasia off some of my frag tricks. But most are gone too... now I need to set up a small stress free tank just to grow aiptasia, maybe I will just use that outdoor plant tank in my backyard

I'll sell you an aiptasia pack... you can choose your choice of aiptasia packs too... ;)

Schmitty

Supporting Member
I will see you soon! I just got a new ATO and skimmer after having problems and am getting parameters solid and stable and then boom—East bay frag trip. Looking forward to it. Cheers

ashburn2k

I will see you soon! I just got a new ATO and skimmer after having problems and am getting parameters solid and stable and then boom—East bay frag trip. Looking forward to it. Cheers
Still have your frags holding for u

ashburn2k

Decided to swap out my big Orphek light with two small compacts, result is better then what I expected. Also cleaned up my light setup.

Before

After

Now I get more spread on both side.