Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

BAR meeting June 6th featuring Gen Watanabe of Kritter Products

Guest
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,512
I think I can get the camcorder for the meeting again... Can we record Gen and would he mind holding a mic?
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
badbread said:
I think I can get the camcorder for the meeting again... Can we record Gen and would he mind holding a mic?
I would love you forever (just don't tell my wife)
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
badbread said:
I think I can get the camcorder for the meeting again... Can we record Gen and would he mind holding a mic?

He'll be doing demonstrative things so it may be difficult to have hm use a near field mic, best bet is to use some sort of condenser mic that will give him some freedom.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,512
If anyone has a mic we can use please bring it? Should we reach out to the club? One of those lapel mic's would be perfect
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
Actually the mics on cameras are condensers and IME they do a good job if there is not someone talking right next to them.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
or babies crying or kids playing :P
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
I'll pony up for a tube of IC Gel to shut the little rodents up ;)
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
no....if you use IC Gel on the kids, you can tell my wife..she would approve if not suggest it before me! :P
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
Gomer said:
if you use IC Gel on the kids, you can tell my wife


She is a sick, sick woman.......
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
hahahhahaa
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
OK folks the meeting is drawing near and to our benefit Gen has been moving his shop, why is that to our benefit? Because he has a few sweet items to unload into our raffle, he wouldn't tell me (surprise!!), but by the tone of his voice I could tell we're in for something sweet!!!
 
G

GreshamH

Guest
He's got a giant box of acrylic shavings to the one lucky winner :)
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
GreshamH said:
He's got a giant box of acrylic shavings to the one lucky winner :)



We have a winner folks, no reason to show up!!! :D


Sir, what do you plan on doing with your cash and prizes? :D
 

jds

Guest
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
14
I wonder if he has my tank to give to me!?!!? I wish his move would be over with already. :-)

-jds
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
I need to go tomorrow, I have a lot of questions about tanks. I sure hope I can make it...
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
jds said:
I wish his move would be over with already. :-)

-jds


I hear ya
 
Top