Reef nutrition

Black friday or cyber Monday?

Neptune Aquatics I know has the 10% off neptune systems sale going.

Brs has a ton of sales going. One of which is 20% off Triton, including ICP tests

Sometimes I feel invisible. :D :D :D
I’m confused. It seems like these are all priced at their lowest sale price? But then they highlight a deal each day?

I think BRS had some days last year when they really dropped some prices lower, but I compared the price I got my ApexEL at last year and it’s the price they’re listed for right now.

I think they’re going for the longer sale this time, but then prompting people to buy with “today’s door busters”

I’m confused. It seems like these are all priced at their lowest sale price? But then they highlight a deal each day?

I think BRS had some days last year when they really dropped some prices lower, but I compared the price I got my ApexEL at last year and it’s the price they’re listed for right now.

I think they’re going for the longer sale this time, but then prompting people to buy with “today’s door busters”
Ya I think there are a couple things they are dropping the price for a day. But they are doing the "featured" doorbusters, and they all say "buy today for" but they don't say ONLY today. Haha

Will you post your Black Friday deals here when the day comes or we have to find out when we arrive at the store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure, here it is.

$10 & $20 frags buy 5 get 5 free!!!

Gold torch, acanthophyllia, yellow branching hammers and other limited corals 10% off.

EVERYTHING else in the store is 20% off. Food, fish, invertebrates, coral, salt, rock, all dry goods, literally everything else!!!

Pre mixed saltwater is 50% off

10 gallons ro/di free with any purchase.

Also I will be opening early on black friday 10am-6pm

Sure, here it is.

Gold torch, acanthophyllia, yellow branching hammers and other limited corals 10% off.

EVERYTHING else in the store is 20% off. Food, fish, invertebrates, coral, salt, rock, all dry goods, literally everything else!!!

What salt mix you guys carry?

Sure, here it is.

Anthony, you should consider putting that you are the owner of California Reef Co in your signature line, so when you make these and other very helpful posts people know.

Sure, here it is.

Does the 20% off include MAP items like Ecotech MP40s?

Thanks, let me see if I can figure it out. Me and technology aren't the best of friends
Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and it will open some settings. Then select signature to edit your signature

22FB411F-752E-44B3-9258-F4313DA4089C.jpeg

Does the 20% off include MAP items like Ecotech MP40s?

The sale is for in stock items only. I don't carry ecotech, apex, or aquariums. To be honest I've noticed it ties up too much money with a low profit margin. So now I just ordered these items for customers as needed.

Back