Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

Black friday or cyber Monday?

Webmaster
BOD
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
3,161
Treasurer
BOD
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Messages
1,539
Anyone have any experience with Jersey Coral? I'm tempted to pick up a gold hammer: https://jerseycorals.com/collections/wysiwyg-euphyllia/products/indo-gold-branching-hammers but it's not WYSIWYG so curious if anyone has any experience with them.
Tbh those gold photos look very enhanced. Or maybe I've just never seen gold hammers that rusty colored and saturated. But that's all the more reason to support local and buy in person because you can see the true colors.
 
Webmaster
BOD
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
3,161
2566e5b3ae6a93bff429aee56770520d.jpg
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
645
did they ever post pics of the gold hammers? Just curious what they looked like
 
Guest
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
1,915
AquaSD is lowered to 55% with code “CM” and the shipping is $25 in California

I’ve had 90% good experiences with them. I bought something which did not match the pic at all, but besides that everything I’ve ordered has been wysiwyg
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
2,503
thank you @max_nano .

Just added 3 gonis. They'll go in dbtc if they survive and grow.
 
Top