Cali Kid Corals

Blue/yellow Yuma

Meshmez

Supporting Member
I have this Yuma that I have had for quite a while.
20200510_131507.jpg

The picture is the mother, it's about 3-4" diameter. I have four 1/2"-1" babies I would be willing to put in to start a chain if people are interested.

Edit: Since there is definite interest, I will start the chain.

Ill keep it simple with pretty standard rules:
-You agree to grow out the coral you receive, frag it when large and healthy enough, and distribute AT LEAST 2 frags as large or larger than what you got to other members before you trade it, swap it, or sell it.
-Provide updates every once in a while.

Pickup will be in San Jose. Unfortunately it will be contactless (I would like to start meeting members! Maybe we can say hi at a distance.)

I need to figure out containers for the frags, and will work on figuring out who they will go to!

Edit 2: below are the frags available. 1.25" frag disk in the middle for scale. They were a little ticked off because I just moved them for the pic.
20200512_162652.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet deal that is definitely a nice yuma.

I would put my name in the hat if they were in any way attached to something, even a single pebble of rock rubble, but if they're free floaters I'm sure they'd get lost in the lagoon.

OK, great! I wasn't sure if people would be interested or not. can I just convert this thread? I don't know how this all works...

It’s posted in the right spot. Maybe just edit the first post to include requirements etc and tailor it for the start of a DBTC instead of how it’s currently asking for interest. You can look at other threads for a format. But yeah not much more for you to do besides deciding who you want frags to go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah ziplock bag works if you're having people pick up from outside your house or something, just tell people to bring their own container to store them in to prevent leaks.

Chain starters:
@sfsuphysics if you feel you're up to it i think a lagoon would be a good place for one of these, even if it is makeshift...
@Twisted You're next up with an up to date tank journal, and it looks like you have a great LPS softy setup.
@Solitaryensis it looks like you have a nice established tank set up, just keep an eye on your dosing :)

more info?
@Baykes do you have an updated thread on your tank?
@IOnceWasLegend once you have been set up a little longer, im sure we can get you set up.
@MarAquatic do you have a journal?

Sorry if i missed anyone. to get this started im trying to make sure to target people who have the best chance of keeping the chain going.

Back