Kessil

Bobs 180 Reborn

tankguy

Supporting Member
After selling pretty much everything and thinking the tank was done , a turn of events ( for the good ) turned me to thinking maybe it’s not over. So I left the tank running in the hopes I could redo it. Basically starting all over. No skimmer , no lights , no rock , fish or corals. So now I will bring it back to life and hope everything continues to go well. Here is the 180 when I bought it
3AEC9F60-7752-4194-89AA-832D403DD466.jpeg
244630EB-E173-41FC-BF9C-EE7FA5D404A7.jpeg

tankguy

Supporting Member
BEFBDD7C-23CB-4532-ACFF-C380574B935A.jpeg
I’m decided to go with Radion G5’s but I had to buy different mounts than the ones I had for the G4’s. I ordered one to see if I’d like it and I do.

tankguy

Supporting Member
375BD34A-8C75-411E-B2C5-099FE97E1637.jpeg
This is Coral Reefers Molten Lava I found in the tank after 2 weeks of no lights and still alive

BleepBloopMunchMunch

Supporting Member
Joyous news! Glad to see this coming back to life. You have me an acan that was on its way out last time I stopped by, it’s doing pretty good now, slowly growing back, let me know if you want it back once the tank is back up and running! Or happy to frag a piece of that one or the other one you sold me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newjack

Supporting Member
Homer Simpson used to have a “panic button” at the Nuclear ☢ plant. Good thing he never had to use it.
o_O
I like the “keep moving forward” stay positive Bob & it will all work out.