Cali Kid Corals

Bobs 180 Reborn

Another nice lobo from AC
F20367EF-B261-48B1-B52A-5CF1D216AE7E.jpeg

How do the leopard wrasses do? I've been thinking of adding them. I've heard you should have multiple in the tank. Your thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

How do the leopard wrasses do? I've been thinking of adding them. I've heard you should have multiple in the tank. Your thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I have lots of different leopard wrasses all do fine together , Divided , Black , Ornate all do well

D797DC82-8FD6-4CDC-B3EC-EB1A12283D67.jpeg
I’m going to end this thread the same way it began. A empty tank with lots of hope. Today the tank leaves for its new owners and I close out my 15 years in the hobby. Lots of ups and downs. Had some awesome corals and fish. Some did well and some didn’t. My biggest crush was losing a Lenardi Wrasse after 4 days. Horrible to see a very expensive fish die so fast. Huge thanks to all that have helped me along the way. It’s a long list. I learned a lot being in 2 clubs. I wish you all success with your tanks

Again, Bob - real bummer to see you go. But maybe one day, you can find your way back. I took an almost 15 years break, but came back with a vengeance as my many tanks can attest. :)

In the meantime, thanks for your babies. Will take good care of them as best I can.

Back