Cali Kid Corals

Cocktails and Coral Talk at High Tide Aquatics (HTA) Sun 11/6

under_water_ninja

High Tide Aquatics
LFS Owner
Ok guys! Here we go and get ready for some reefing fun! Kicking off my first event is Richard Ross aka @Thales ! This shit is going to be a blast! Come get some good reefing education in a fun setting, have a couple drinks and mingle with other reefers. I’m trying to cap this at 40 being that we are approaching colder weather in the evenings. For warmer days we can do it out side in the back of the shop, there is a large fenced in area with plenty of space. Anyways here is the link guys!! Look forward to seeing everybody!

Oh and 15% off all fish, corals and inverts!
Kenny

Last edited:
I may be dumber than most but how does the donate thing work? Is there a suggested donation or just if we are feeling generous or …?
And do we register to rsvp/reserve a spot?

I may be dumber than most but how does the donate thing work? Is there a suggested donation or just if we are feeling generous or …?
And do we register to rsvp/reserve a spot?
Donation isn’t mandatory but goes to providing for the event. So up to you buddy, and your not dumber then most, lol, yes register to reserve a spot

Have to check the schedule. But should be able to make it. Thanks Kenny for putting this on Richard for the talk.
Gerry

Back