Cali Kid Corals

Complete Bonus/Ultra Coral List - 2024 (REVISED AS OF 9/22/24)

Look like this?
That's the cheapest one I've seen, and one of the ugliest. Maybe it's the lighting and image but I'm used to seeing much higher quality frags with more vibrance. Like this... you can see the image you posted at the bottom right.
1000013395.jpg

That's the cheapest one I've seen, and one of the ugliest. Maybe it's the lighting and image but I'm used to seeing much higher quality frags with more vibrance. Like this... you can see the image you posted at the bottom right.
View attachment 61170
First two pics look doctored to me. But maybe they’re not. Who knows. I’d think the last 3 pics are probably most accurate, at least relative to the same chalice when I saw it in person. Don’t known if personally I’d call this ultra. Maybe bonus if it actually has the vibrance in the first 2 pics. But calling those shots is above my pay grade. I only commented based on what I’ve seen a couple frags of this look like/go for locally

First two pics look doctored to me. But maybe they’re not. Who knows. I’d think the last 3 pics are probably most accurate, at least relative to the same chalice when I saw it in person. Don’t known if personally I’d call this ultra. Maybe bonus if it actually has the vibrance in the first 2 pics. But calling those shots is above my pay grade. I only commented based on what I’ve seen a couple frags of this look like/go for locally

Idk no attempt to sway any decision either way, but maybe they look better in person, based on pictures alone it's something i would pass on. My jackolantern lyphs looks way more eye catching soley based on visuals so are many monti caps, and favias. I get they totally are totally different coral, but I've seen many nicer other types with similar color profiles.

Biggest question that would make me avɔid it is if it has sweepers or not.

All in all i suspect the desireability of that coral prehaps is heighten by other factors beyond apperance.

Back