Jestersix

Controller boards! Post yours!

I just saw these Kasa Smart Plug power strips on Amazon Prime Day sale:

I think I'll get those over the ADJ strips. You can control them from your phone too! We'll see how they do. Anyone try them? Might be overkill since I'd only plug in stuff that doesn't need to be controlled.

Also, I just saw the Inkbird temp controllers are also on prime day sale. I just ordered the WiFi version to add an extra layer of temp control on top of my apex.
oh shoot! totally forgot about those stuff on prime day! how much was it when it was on sale? I was waiting for it to be onsale so i can use it on my mix station controls.

I just saw these Kasa Smart Plug power strips on Amazon Prime Day sale:

I think I'll get those over the ADJ strips. You can control them from your phone too! We'll see how they do. Anyone try them? Might be overkill since I'd only plug in stuff that doesn't need to be controlled.

Also, I just saw the Inkbird temp controllers are also on prime day sale. I just ordered the WiFi version to add an extra layer of temp control on top of my apex.
Just don't use them for something critical.
If your wifi is down, which is not that uncommon, who knows what they will do.

They're reliable in that situation. Even the schedules are stored on device and don't require the network to be available.

I'm not sticking my heater or return pump directly into that, but even then I think it's just fine. I might use it for something like the cabinet light, icecap battery backup (though that doesn't need a switch, but whatever), if I fight O. Dinos again I'll put a big ugly UV right into the display and run it off the power strip, etc.

OK, this is not a controller board at all but I gotta add my spaghetti picture just to show what it should *NOT* look like.

But at least my power supplies and controllers are all mounted above the sump level so its not all dangerous.

My wife keeps telling me to move it into a cabinet. I need a hearing aid.
PXL_20220716_025619127.jpg

Back