Jestersix

Coral farmers market?

As I posted in another section of the website, I encourage members to help at our "literature" table. Only 3 or 4 members have stepped up to volunteer their time. New members are the lifeblood of the club and this is a great opportunity for us to increase our membership. Please think about it and post if you would be willing to spend a few hours. Thanks so much.

heheh awww they put us far away from the door! The NVR guys were a bit miffed that they were next to the exit instead of the entrance. Justifiably so as they were actually there on time. That said me and Steve Tyree have a special bond for calling raffles, he puts me on the spot and I do it :D

Noob question: I know it's called coral farmers market but do vendors sell fish at these events as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last time there was a vendor, don't remember which selling clown fish. But, other than that, it is just corals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw I have a ticket with a free gift at will call that I won't be using. I was one of the first ten to sign up and pay and my recollection is the first ten got something. Unfortunately I didn't realize I'd be out of town then. So if someone wants to use my name and get in free with their free gift let me know.

Back