Neptune Aquatics

DBTC: Calfo Pulsing Sinularia

Here’s mine. I feel like I have seen it pulse, but not for a long time. Probably does have to do with flow, but I have decent water movement, probably why I never see it.
D966141F-BE6C-4690-A85E-C479487CA3A2.jpeg

Oh that’s awesome. I don’t have a setup to get it attached now but will try to pickup a fresh cut from you some time in the future.

Thanks for taking the pic @Corallus

I do have a decent piece of this on a plug, but I feel like I should offer it up to @max_nano first, because I somehow missed his response to my picture post, and it was ready to go then.
I can try to get another frag growing, but I’m only like 50% at getting a cut to grow on a frag plug.

I do have a decent piece of this on a plug, but I feel like I should offer it up to @max_nano first, because I somehow missed his response to my picture post, and it was ready to go then.
I can try to get another frag growing, but I’m only like 50% at getting a cut to grow on a frag plug.
Thanks! I can do a fresh cut in the future, I just got some rubble. So that could go to Afro

I will not be at the swap. But if you come by SF State you can grab it. I can also provide a bigger frag if there are not that many ppl interested. I can probably get like 5 frags.

I will not be at the swap. But if you come by SF State you can grab it. I can also provide a bigger frag if there are not that many ppl interested. I can probably get like 5 frags.
Could I get a frag from you at the swap since you are going now :)

Back