Our mission

DBTC: SCOP (Sexy Corals Orange Passion) tenuis

We could just make a new thread for that specific purpose and I’ll close this guy out.
We chatted today in person but for people not there, to keep this thread we had to keep @The_Lazy_Reefer as the chain starter (even though it says it's from Dan in BARcode, for some reason it wouldn't truly link). But the frag info at least has the lineage info.

I made a journal update.

3f78177a27ad930c28500d4da9a7918e

This post was automatically created by BARcode

@The_Lazy_Reefer Before I make a bad move in the eyes BARCode, is it ok if I loan my frag to a local buddy ( @RelishReef ) to care for it while I start prepping for a tank breakdown/upgrade? I don't want to risk losing it. His tank is an SPS growing machine. I'm still not great with how the DBTC process works. Figured I'd ask first.

Thanks for the response John. Yes, still mine. Trying to keep it safe. I was going to give him a frag later after it grows out some more. That's OK to do, right?
If he’s a supporting member, yes of course, that’s the point of the program! Looks like he currently is a Guest, in which case you are supposed to share 2 frags with members first.

If he’s a supporting member, yes of course, that’s the point of the program! Looks like he currently is a Guest, in which case you are supposed to share 2 frags with members first.
Got it. I'll get to become a supporting member soon enough! Haa haa.

Back