Jestersix

DBTC: Sprung's Burning Bush

I completely agree, it's a really small portion. I just don't have much to give away, but don't want to make everyone wait - and having some has gotta be better than having none
I started with a inch of it, I wonder if it would have made it, if it was slightly larger. By the time I saw it being eaten next day I didn't have enough left to try to save. Hoping I Can get more in the future.

I started with a inch of it, I wonder if it would have made it, if it was slightly larger. By the time I saw it being eaten next day I didn't have enough left to try to save. Hoping I Can get more in the future.
I'll let my pieces grow a bit then and you can grab some. Maybe try putting it in a nem basket off to the side? I don't know what would eat it for you... none of my snails (stomatella and cerith) have eaten it, nor (very surprisingly) my sea hare, who has shown no interest.

I'll let my pieces grow a bit then and you can grab some. Maybe try putting it in a nem basket off to the side? I don't know what would eat it for you... none of my snails (stomatella and cerith) have eaten it, nor (very surprisingly) my sea hare, who has shown no interest.
No telling I have a 3 large hungry turbos, 10 trochus and a good bit of fat hermits

I started with an inch of it, I wonder if it would have made it, if it was slightly larger. By the time I saw it being eaten next day I didn't have enough left to try to save. Hoping I Can get more in the future.
I’m happy to give you another round if you ever come to the Walnut Creek area or at the next swap if you’re going.

I gave a frag to @SupraSaltyReefer 2 days ago.

This post was automatically created by BARcode
Thank you Austin!
IMG_1261.jpeg

Back