Reef nutrition

Do these glass bowl nem holders really work?

Im seeing more and more of these little glass bowls that hold anemones. Do these actually work? If so, whats the science behind it? When i had a nem it climbed the glass walls just fine.
d0d2fdc9cee168a74faaeef0b377f2de.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Where are you seeing these bowls? On functional tanks? Or in stores or peoples growout tanks?
If it's the former I would worry that it wouldn't get enough flow/food
If it's the later, it's probably because it's easier to get out of the tank in one of them.

Where are you seeing these bowls? On functional tanks? Or in stores or peoples growout tanks?
If it's the later, it's probably because it's easier to get out of the tank in one of them.

If they don't get enough flow or food they'll just move.

Mostly on instagram, i've never actually seen it live.

And yes functional tanks on IG.

I do. And I tried one, my nem just float out of it and attached itself to a rock instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back