got ethical husbandry?

Eric's Frag tank!!!

You might want to get something to see if there’s a swing overnight, sometimes 3-5 degrees makes huge difference but then again, 50g shouldn’t be that hard to keep temp steady if you have a good heater running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You might want to get something to see if there’s a swing overnight, sometimes 3-5 degrees makes huge difference but then again, 50g shouldn’t be that hard to keep temp steady if you have a good heater running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've got two 300w in there now.

I made a makeshift ato reservoir and I plumbed in my ro line straight to it and I'm going to plumb in a 45g brute next to it for salt mix.

20210322_205135.jpg
20210322_205142.jpg

So I finally got more than 8 hours off of work. I took full advantage of that today. I made 25 gallons of saltwater and did a large water change. The tank is keeping temp well in the garage with the two Eheim 300w heaters. I went to Neptune's today and bought three $10 frags. A zoa, a duncan and a monti. First frags are in. Lights are out now or else I would include a pic.

So I finally got more than 8 hours off of work. I took full advantage of that today. I made 25 gallons of saltwater and did a large water change. The tank is keeping temp well in the garage with the two Eheim 300w heaters. I went to Neptune's today and bought three $10 frags. A zoa, a duncan and a monti. First frags are in. Lights are out now or else I would include a pic.
Let me know if you want to come shopping sans your wallet

Back