Our mission

Eric's Frag tank!!!

I just doubled my real estate!! Thanks @Beanju

20210401_214202.jpg

Haven't updated this much lately with my new build going. Still only have two frag racks in there. It almost seems like a waste. After this other tank is done (soooo close) I'll focus on this guy. I did just install a 55w uv today.
20210425_233010.jpg

Haven't updated this much lately with my new build going. Still only have two frag racks in there. It almost seems like a waste. After this other tank is done (soooo close) I'll focus on this guy. I did just install a 55w uv today. View attachment 26414
Is this UV not done inline with the return and is on a stand alone pump? Thinking of adding one to my system, but did not have the foresight to design my return plumbing to easily add on a UV, so it would have to be independent in my system

Is this UV not done inline with the return and is on a stand alone pump? Thinking of adding one to my system, but did not have the foresight to design my return plumbing to easily add on a UV, so it would have to be independent in my system
It's a Jabeo PU-55 and it's run off its own sicce pump. Took me 10 min from unboxing to operational

Back