High Tide Aquatics

Excellence award on r2r

You probably could if you have the skills and the time? Or is it a more money issue? Or something else?
Both. Xenforo is pretty old school php based forum (albeit some pretty big forums run on it) software, and most of my skills are with newer things, time is also a limit.

When I opted for webmaster I was hoping there will be some quick wins, but I think we have to spend decent amount of time (few days to couple of weeks), to upgrade things to current versions, also fix some long standing issues. I am not sure if I or @denzil is up for that. Also, if this is what we all want, and this is something we will be able to maintain with a steady cadence.

Aesthetically or performance wise? I'm a little rusty but can probably help out a little if needed ...
Both, but I am not too worried about the aesthetics part. I am more concerned about that we have to use http, and the fact I cant upload larger images, makes me sad :-(. The deadlinks on the top right is a small style fix, I can see the error in my browser (some html element is overlayed on another element, making the bottom elements unclickable), but finiding out where these customizations have been made has been a challenge... maybe this is something others can take a look at.

Back