Kessil

Fishville On Facebook - I Think You'll Like This

I'm not sure if any of our Club Members are on Facebook, and if so, you may be interested in the social interactive game Fishville http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=151044809337, it's similar to Farmville. I've provided a link to Fishville below.

You'll see that you you'll need tank buddies- they call em "neighbors," and I'll be happy to be a neighbor/tank buddy for those interested in playing. Please friend me and make me your "Neighbor too" (if you're interested. :glasses:

Here's the Link http://apps.facebook.com/fishville/index.php

Thx :bigsmile:

I didn't check out Fishvill though... nor will I ever. I don't use FB to play games :D

Reef Keeper said:
Hi Gresham,

Thx for the FYI.... I'm new to FB. Is it safe to play online? I get invites from people that I wouldn't want to Friend.

LMK :)

I bet it is, but that really isn't why I don't play. FB is a tool to me and I really don't "game" on my computer anymore. I went through that phase early on in life and burned it right out of my blood so to speak.

However, there are a lot of bogus links posted on FB and bogus apps/ads. I tend not to hit any link and I never touch a single ad banner.

I don't facebook, which is why I didn't friend you :) Not that I wouldn't friend you its just that facebook is one of the things that probably will end up costing me my marriage as the wife uses the good computer to play that stupid farmville game!!!!!

GreshamH said:
Reef Keeper said:
Hi Gresham,

Thx for the FYI.... I'm new to FB. Is it safe to play online? I get invites from people that I wouldn't want to Friend.

LMK :)

However, there are a lot of bogus links posted on FB and bogus apps/ads. I tend not to hit any link and I never touch a single ad banner.

Thx for the heads up. I'm new to it, and very leery of SNs. Don't want to catch anything.

Much Appreciated

sfsuphysics said:
I don't facebook, which is why I didn't friend you :) Not that I wouldn't friend you its just that facebook is one of the things that probably will end up costing me my marriage

Thanks for your post. Don't want to break up Newlyweds: That's bound to bring some bad mojo along with it. Good to hear from you and that your marriage is important to you. Sounds like you got your priorities straight. H)

Happy Aquarium is a lot better. I think I'm like level 30. Have you tried Treasure Isle? I've been playing 3 days and I'm already at level 21! :D

Euphyllia said:
Happy Aquarium is a lot better. I think I'm like level 30. Have you tried Treasure Isle? I've been playing 3 days and I'm already at level 21! :D

Hi Matthew,

Cool....

I haven't played or seen the games you're mentioning. Probally because I'm a newbie on FB. I'll check the games you're mentioning when I start getting tired of Fishville.

Thanks for the heads-up / 411

BTW, I like your new avatar. It's easier on the eyes. :steve:

that game doesn't encompass the rules I live by when it comes to keeping my fish so I don't play outta protest of teaching ppl to shove as many fish as they can in their tanks for profit......

Roc said:
that game doesn't encompass the rules I live by when it comes to keeping my fish so I don't play outta protest of teaching ppl to shove as many fish as they can in their tanks for profit......

That's really true. I see there are kids (big and small) overstocking and underfeeding and under cleaning too. So I've been helping them and benefiting from my efforts. I know my limits; I'll try to promote your POV. :)

people its a game have fun with it. I dont have FB, but my wife does. So I have set her up with 20 tanks all of which have a different themes and all have mud suckers to clean the tanks. That her friends hate. Have fun with it and set your tank like you want it to look like.

Roc said:
Facebook doesn't encompass the rules I live by when it comes to keeping my privacy so I don't play outta protest of teaching ppl to shove as much personal information as they can into the ethersphere for who knows what unexpected negative future consequences...

"Facebook is evil"

That's why I don't share much of anything and use it as a tool :)

Mr. Ugly said:
Roc said:
Facebook doesn't encompass the rules I live by when it comes to keeping my privacy so I don't play outta protest of teaching ppl to shove as much personal information as they can into the ethersphere for who knows what unexpected negative future consequences...

"Facebook is evil"

I was actualy joking, guess thats the problem with typing

Back