Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

fragging this at the meeting

Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
It's a god damn weed, I need to get a saw and chop mine up, it's about twice it's original size and is starting to gobble other corals up :D
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
Ya...well..you are a coral growing machine :P
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,512
Thanks Jeremy, I thought I was cool with the growth I had... One of these days... :P

:)
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
Sad part is that it's been abused moving from place to place and currently sits on the bottom of my tank. It eats a lot, and I feed a lot that may have something to do with it :D





brought to you by Reef-Nutrition® products by Reed Mariculture® :D
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
I do believe that Jeremy's posts now have a higher smiley:content ratio then Gresham!
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
I love 'em, they keep me from coming across as a smart ass all of the time ;) :D
 
G

GreshamH

Guest
tuberider said:
I love 'em, they keep me from coming across as a smart ass all of the time ;) :D

:lol: finally others are catching on :P

Tony is just a hater... he'll come around some day though :lol: :P
 
Guest
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
496
badbread said:
And if you missed it, HD time lapse video of it eating pellets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeHwrlSn-GY

hey jay what kind of pellets do you feed?
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,512
Just the regular old Spectrum thera a 1mm pellets. I usually feed it mysis, the pellets just make it really easy to film.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
Four frags available at the BOD meeting, Sergio's rules apply.
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2008
Messages
1,424
Hi Jeremy, Do you still have anymore frags of this. I'd like a frag.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
Tonight was the first of a few frag nights before the swap:-D
Pickup at the Regional Swap in Feb to allow things to heal fully.

request away in any manner you see fit :P
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
Got one for you!

Anyone else? I need room :P Goes in the swap otherwise
 
Top