Neptune Aquatics

Free aquariums, full sets.

Double edit: won't be able to make it happen. Thank you for thinking of BAR first, though, and looking forward to swinging by the shop again soon!

Last edited:
Not going to lie, I totally would go in on that 8 foot long tank. But considering the climate of the area, there's no way could get that here, and have something setup in any reasonable amount of time. And last thing I want is a half assed job with an aquarium (and by *I* I mean my wife :D)

Why you gotta do this to me Chris! :D

if taking on yet another tank wouldn't cost me a marriage, I'd take it all... :). 14 tanks and already thinking how I can sneak in one more! lol

@aquaticcentral - if you ever part out, I'd be interested in a chillier.

if taking on yet another tank wouldn't cost me a marriage, I'd take it all... :). 14 tanks and already thinking how I can sneak in one more! lol

Chiller would definitely be awesome as well. Maybe if we just get enough people from BAR to show up and haul everything off at once... :)

Well you help me muscle the tank home and you can have the chiller as payment :D

I mean I would take it all too, just no room to store ALL of it, but yeah man power is hard to come by with the CoronaBusiness :D

Well you help me muscle the tank home and you can have the chiller as payment :D

I mean I would take it all too, just no room to store ALL of it, but yeah man power is hard to come by with the CoronaBusiness :D
I moved a 150G all by myself... (lots of rolling... and casters... ) you you can totally do it!

yeah believe me i was very very tempted to set them up in my garage. but then i had a moment of clarity and decided not to. already been down that rabbit hole lol
anyway looking like it might be spoken for but i can update if there's any interest

yeah believe me i was very very tempted to set them up in my garage. but then i had a moment of clarity and decided not to. already been down that rabbit hole lol
anyway looking like it might be spoken for but i can update if there's any interest
I'll take it!

Back