Cali Kid Corals

Free corals from Bob (Tankguy)

Free to members of the club from Bob( @tankguy )

I happened to be there picking up a frag rack from him yesterday and he was about to take down the lights so he gave me these corals because he didn’t want to see them die.

I don’t need them so here ya go.

Located in Fremont. First come first served. I won’t hold them forever. I’d prefer to give them to new members who are in need of coral. So let’s give the thread a few days so that some new people can get a shot.

small head of frogspawn
7FA8D4BB-554E-4C5B-9669-27B6DFD18005.jpeg

rainbow monti
AFBC0368-DF0C-4E00-A363-67535BF36B06.jpeg

Being completely open and honest, he did give me another frogspawn but I may keep that one for my troubles. Just depends what the tank decorator says.

I’ll take a frag if there are any left, either one would be nice but the rainbow monti caught my eye. I’ve got to work the next few days so won’t be able to make it down to Fremont too soon except maybe the evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll take a frag if there are any left, either one would be nice but the rainbow monti caught my eye. I’ve got to work the next few days so won’t be able to make it down to Fremont too soon except maybe the evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your also new so consider it yours. Evening are fine. Really anytime is fine.

Mine just wants one tank and to sell enough corals to pay back what We’ve spent on coral and equipment. She doesn’t realize that will most likely never happen. But hey, one can dream

Back