Jestersix

Free pocillopora colony

Large softball size, hardy and fast grower.

Curbside pickup in Fremont.
541c33ee68d9f9537040dd122deb05bc.jpg
2960c44afe63cae40ba3b13b3d968280.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Oh man! @Cheedo this is way larger than a softball!!

Happy to pass on half to anyone else who is interested :)

Being greedy here, but if you are willing to trade in a hammer or torch, that would be amazing! Of course this is not necessary, since I got it for free :)

@Cheedo @Coral reefer I was about to add coral rx to this bucket directly, but saw this brittle star.

Shoukd I keep it or throw out?

my other sand dwellers are: 4 Blue legged hermits, 1 conch, 1 Randall’s goby and 1 candy stripe pistol shrimp

People say that these become a bit invasive but I never had that problem. I like them.
It's one of the few stony corals that can very easily spawn in an aquarium, as a result start new colonies elsewhere. Now if you're the person who's like "every coral is precious!" and leave it at that, then yeah it can get invasive, but if you're the person who's like "Nope that doesn't belong there *snip & throws away*" then yeah not a problem.

It's one of the few stony corals that can very easily spawn in an aquarium, as a result start new colonies elsewhere. Now if you're the person who's like "every coral is precious!" and leave it at that, then yeah it can get invasive, but if you're the person who's like "Nope that doesn't belong there *snip & throws away*" then yeah not a problem.
Yeah...my green Pocci has spawned multiple times and have colonies growing in random places. I even have growing off the glass. If only my hot pink Pocci would spawn, then I wouldn’t mind so much.

Just a reminder -- I have a rainbow poci DBTC... so get your journal up and up to date! :).

Back