got ethical husbandry?

Green BTA

DF0FC69E-7E05-4916-9E5F-92D6B2604188.png

thanks again for the BTA the clowns love it

We are now back up to 5 nems. 3 spread out to fill the open space and I think overfeeding occurred when a group of students taught another group how to take care of the tank. One massive BTA is now 3 small ones. Don't think I can blame it on a 4-hour power outage with an auto air pump. Anyway, @Alexx and @euod if you will be going to the Bob Fenner talk in Sacramento on Saturday, let me know and I will see if I can get any nems off the rock. Pretty sure I will be going to Sacto. But, I was told RBTAs and green BTAs cannot be together in a tank.

I can put one in my Frag tank if RBTAs can be together with the Green BTA's, but I will not go to Sacramento. Are you going to the kessil tour, I might be able to attend that?
I know you live far away from me, you can give it to somebody else if not. I can wait there is no rush for me to grab one.

In another post someone said rose and green BTAs will not get along. I have never had them together. Not going to Kessil this time - it's an awesome tour! I'm sure they will split again.

Back