Neptune Aquatics

Hands Down Best Coral Dip

I seen this stuff on Amazon. It is more expensive but is ACS grade which is the highest great above food and lab grade. Not sure if that matters in this case just tossing it out there because I wanna be apart of the cool kids too.
Damnn $25 bucks for just a 1lb of that, ill stick to the 40lb bag of morton for a bit more of the cost. Seems more ideal getting way more for almost the same price.

Damnn $25 bucks for just a 1lb of that, ill stick to the 40lb bag of morton for a bit more of the cost. Seems more ideal getting way more for almost the same price.
Yeah like I said I just want to be apart of the cool kids lol I have no idea about using this but only from what I have read here. I just assumed that if you are going to use it you would want the purest form of it.

You ain't wrong, but given that $25 is basically a lifetime supply of it - the price is completely inconsequential compared to the amount of money we spend on everything else in this hobby. My $22 bag is going to outlive me.

Back