Reef nutrition

Holiday Potluck, Rich Ross talk, mini frag swap, 12/3

@Srt4eric I'm also attending. I know where @H2OPlayar house is though. I sleep in his sump on weekends when he's not home.

I'm not really sure what to bring. Should I just grab a bunch of non alcoholic drinks to round out the other stuff being brought?

Unfortunately, my family became a COVID-19 Thanksgiving statistic. I am on the getting better side of things, but still, the wife and I tested positive, so we will not be attending today. This year has been crazy and have not had time to enjoy the club's events. I also wanted to catch up with @Thales as we have talked but been a while to see face to face and that looks like that is going to have to wait.

Happy Holidays to everyone, stay save and have a great potluck and talk from the masterful Rich

-Jon

Unfortunately, my family became a COVID-19 Thanksgiving statistic. I am on the getting better side of things, but still, the wife and I tested positive, so we will not be attending today. This year has been crazy and have not had time to enjoy the club's events. I also wanted to catch up with @Thales as we have talked but been a while to see face to face and that looks like that is going to have to wait.

Happy Holidays to everyone, stay save and have a great potluck and talk from the masterful Rich

-Jon
Hoping you all heal well and fast!

Anyone got some small live rocks, need some to seed my Cousins tank with some algae. Will be at event 4:30
I have some of these that have been in my tank a year.
Screenshot_20221203_145715_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Can everyone who signed up please check the second post and make sure I got your name down. I don't want to miss you when I send out the address.
I’m very sorry, Nick Lopedota and Melissa Lopedota. We both contracted Covid this morning or at least we were around somebody who was with Covid. We have not tested positive yet but still don’t feel right about joining in on the festivities and possibly getting somebody sick. We very much look forward to the next function. Happy holidays. Sincerely, Lopedota family.

Back