Kessil

Holiday Potluck, Rich Ross talk, mini frag swap, 12/7

I briefly considered making it secret santa like, or just give random to random, but considering the nature of corals thought it would be best if people got to actually choose in some what way they're getting.

Link to the thread for volunteers/nominations for the Board of Directors for 2020, which we will vote on at the December meeting:

Sounds like a swap of all swaps! What about adding a little randomness and making it white elephant-ish?

Hmm white elephant gift with Reef gear in good shape? I am sure we all have something that meets this requirement. Sounds interesting.

I'm 75% likely, will trade frags for a ride assuming I have something in decent shape (or an IOU for when things color back up) if someone has a spot available.

I don't really want old reef junk or random useless gifts. I like the idea of simply swapping corals.
Although we could technically do it white elephant style, but I don't think that works so well.

Since we are all pretty particular about what we put in our tanks and what equipment we use, I don’t think a random exchange would work very well. It’s bad enough that I pick coral from the swaps that I already have without realizing it :)

I
Since we are all pretty particular about what we put in our tanks and what equipment we use, I don’t think a random exchange would work very well. It’s bad enough that I pick coral from the swaps that I already have without realizing it :)
I would agree.

I'm down probably bring 1 kid. Food wise not sure yet. Frag wise one of these cool?
469bb647962019a5132ec2d8aab265c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reminding everyone the Potluck is in 1 week. Let us know if you’re coming and what you’re bringing if you haven’t already.

Back