Cali Kid Corals

Holiday Potluck, Rich Ross talk, mini frag swap, 12/7

Ill probably carpool with people from sf if I make it. Thanks though Dave! @2manyhobbies
Depends on where you live. I told coral reefer he can ride with me.

Just realized I dropped the ball on following up with this. Do either of you have a spot available? As before frag or $. I still owe other Mike one for getting me across the bay last time. I'm 25th Street between 101 and 280, but can Uber/walk to someone else nearby if needed.

Just realized I dropped the ball on following up with this. Do either of you have a spot available? As before frag or $. I still owe other Mike one for getting me across the bay last time. I'm 25th Street between 101 and 280, but can Uber/walk to someone else nearby if needed.
Hi I have a spot for you. I live in San Francisco in Parkmerced. I did not manage to find a carpool so I will have to go alone if not. Here is my number 415-410-4995. If anybody else needs a ride let me know I will go from parkmerced all the way there. I can pick up ppl on the way there as well. I have 4 spots in my car :).

Th
Hi I have a spot for you. I live in San Francisco in Parkmerced. I did not manage to find a carpool so I will have to go alone if not. Here is my number 415-410-4995. If anybody else needs a ride let me know I will go from parkmerced all the way there. I can pick up ppl on the way there as well. I have 4 spots in my car :).
Thank you. I’ll text for details.

Was gonna get pizza but I guess someone beat me to it. So I’m gonna pick up chicken nuggets if that works with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some beer to bring too.

Looking at the list, maybe we need some non-alcoholic drinks if anyone hasn’t decided what to bring yet?

Chili has been cooking all night, not pleased with the beef in it though texture is off, either way there is a little back of the throat heat to it not much but more so than canned chili, so people may want non-alcoholic beverages if you have a low tolerance for heat.

I think Rich may be simply bringing corals just to bring corals.

That said the rules for the Xmas Exchange Swap are not the same as the regular swap, in fact there really aren't any rules just encouragement to do a solid. Although I do think I said pest-free frag somewhere in there.

Also if you have a blue fluorescent flashlight you should bring it, since I don’t think we will have the box of them Maureen usually brings

Back