Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

How many gallons total does BAR have? Post your total volume please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

GreshamH

Guest
cwolfus said:
50 tanks listed
30 members
4921 + 85 = 5006 gallons total

I'm keeping the running total.

Can you list it like:



Display = 200g
Frag = 50g

if you have two just list it as another line item.

Display = 200g
Frag = 50g
Display = 60g


:) thanks :)
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
1,096
Display = 200g
Display = 100g
Display = 15g
Frag = 30g
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
2,480
Main tank 225 gallons + sump 75= 300
Frag 180 gallons + 60 gallon = 240
nano 14 gallons
Total 554 Gallons
 
Guest
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Messages
2,249
I didn't break mine out.
165 'display'
120 sump running at about 80 gallons full
20 gal nano
 
G

GreshamH

Guest
Thanks Jim, I will add those into the Spreadsheet :)
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
4,928
My estimate was based on actual water volume. If we go by tank size it is.

125 display, 30 fuge, 25 sump (45 gallon tank a little more than half filled)

75 frag tank
 
G

GreshamH

Guest
Estimate volume per DT/Sump/Fuge and Frag is what I am looking for. Actual volume, not tank size.
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
4,928
ok then

105 display, 25 fuge, 25 sump (45 gallon tank a little more than half filled)

70 frag tank

I think a lot of peoples numbers are skewed here then.
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
it will be hard to know actual volume. I guess is 37.8G in my 40G tank :D
 
Past President
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,506
updated mine to show details as well.
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
664
Me 170 total (105 DT, 25 fuge, 15 sump, 25 frag)

Mr Ugly 167

A_Lee 76

Total fromApon 963


Running total - 1376
 
G

GreshamH

Guest
Elite said:
it will be hard to know actual volume. I guess is 37.8G in my 40G tank :D

I'm not asking for it down to the last fluid ounce or anything... just your best guess.

I mean, you all should know this stuff. It's reefing 101 and VERY important if you want to DOSE ANYTHING ;)
 
Top