Neptune Aquatics

IM SR60 - back after a long hiatus

If you're ever in the Dublin area, I have a branch I can cut of blue matrix that's growing in the wrong direction I want.
Thanks!
Really nice tank you have! I appreciate the offer and would love to come out your way and see your steup.
Any chance you'd be available June 29 or 30?
Ben

That’s hilarious!
“It’s growing in the wrong direction”
At least it’s growing!
Lol trust me, in so happy it's growing. Got it as a nub and encrusted for about 2 years before finally shooting up branches.

Branch on the right sprouted up first under the purple tip acro, then makes a hard left to avoid shade. Now it's going to cover the newer branch that's splitting into 5, so that one takes priority.
@rxx2rxx2 I'll frag you the piece on the right.
1000005756.jpg

Tank has hit the 2 month mark. Had a bit of a hair algae problem that's improving quicker than I thought it would. Been adding a few corals.

Here are a few shots. I need to look for some tips on getting more realistic coloring with a phone.

PXL_20240721_005029899.MP.jpg
PXL_20240721_005006759.MP.jpg
PXL_20240721_004954914.MP.jpg
PXL_20240721_004922975.MP.jpg

How lo
I have an Aquamaxx WS-1 skimmer. I'm getting a crazy amount of microbubbles. Anyone have any tips to get rid of them?
How long have you been running the skimmer, often times takes them a bit to build a slime layer that eventual cuts out the micro bubbles. I seen a few videos that indicated If skimmer is located in a sump area some had success placing a corse sponge between the skimmer and return pump to remove them.

Skimmer has been running a month. It's currently running in the section with the return pumps. I'm gonna try and see if it will fit in the next section over.
I'm running it into a filter sock.

Skimmer has been running a month. It's currently running in the section with the return pumps. I'm gonna try and see if it will fit in the next section over.
I'm running it into a filter sock.
more than enough time to break in.

Can you take a picture of the sump?

Back