Cali Kid Corals

Kris’s Kensington reefer gold torch

@Coral reefer :
The marked corner has been freed up for a torch.
The zoa rock and goni has been moved to an alternate location.

C787A284-CBD8-4B0A-A844-FD6827B10420.jpeg

I registered interest back in January when the first round of frags were available. I haven’t had great success with torches and would like to withdraw that. I’d rather see these go to reefers with a history of success with torches so more can be available in the future and then I can give it a shot.

Thanks for fragging and distributing Mike.

Any gold tources left :rolleyes: ?
I got a couple more heads of this today. Really hope to get these into good hands. Not first come first served. Feel free to express interest, don’t be upset if you don’t get picked.
Good thing we bought the gryphon xl...it barely fit
I'm curious out of the original ones given out how many survived I saw lazy reefers was good one minute then boom it bjd out

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I registered interest back in January when the first round of frags were available. I haven’t had great success with torches and would like to withdraw that. I’d rather see these go to reefers with a history of success with torches so more can be available in the future and then I can give it a shot.

Thanks for fragging and distributing Mike.
You are a responsible reefer and I respect your foresight! I also want to see these go to people that have a history of success with torches.

Last edited:
Taking my name back out of said hat. Never had a torch to know if I'm successful with them.
No worries man. Thanks for understanding. I assume everyone wants these so it’s tough to choose and tell people no. Nothing wrong with saying youd like one. Hopefully we as a group can grow these out halfway as well as kris and the club will have a bunch several years from now

Yep mine was thriving, decided to try and split(the downfall of all torches imo) and brown jellied real quick after that. Was a beautiful piece and all parameters were fine, no pests, no irritation just straight up decided life wasn’t worth living anymore

Yep mine was thriving, decided to try and split(the downfall of all torches imo) and brown jellied real quick after that. Was a beautiful piece and all parameters were fine, no pests, no irritation just straight up decided life wasn’t worth living anymore
I wonder what it could be torches are weird like that luckily I have had success with my current ones. Knock on wood[emoji268][emoji268]

How long has this torch been in captivity? Don't know if they are spoken for but I hope who ever gets them keeps them alive. Such a beautiful piece.

Back