Kessil

Mario’s 150 rebuild

da9997f1839a24407510b7b0d7545ef1.jpg
IMG_9227.jpg

Updated photos after cleaning the glass. Still a little murky but getting there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also this is just a temporary light. We are putting an ati hybrid on it but the controller needs to be replaced so will be using this one for 3-4 weeks until it arrives

7bccbb9f9156a9cc50d1683c02af6db0.jpg

So happy, the controller arrived for the ATI T5 LED hybrid arrived and Mario helped get it setup and installed (he did it all).

Brought a damsel and my yellow tang down and it’s looking amazing. Super excited to start adding some frogspawn, mushrooms and zoas this week

cb9b00df8e2ee32245418efc439a6e52.jpg
IMG_9708.jpg
6de9401eaaf85f1e2cfec2d8b233e465.jpg
3c581b6328e356f9fb9c04096175c110.jpg

The 150 build is really starting to come together. Spending the quarantine time getting the tank stocked and ready for prime time when hooper is back open.

Just added an amazing bta from Oliver with Bar, some GSP, a really nice elegance from aquatic collection and a couple of mushrooms from the home tank. Currently have a yellow goby, ocellaris, blue tang, yellow tang, blue damsel and fox face. And added another 8 hermits and 4 turbo snails plus a bonus brittle star from the GSP from Oliver.

Really hoping to get this filled out with more softies and lps before the baby comes in July. If anyone wants to trade some sanitizer for frags hit me up please!

Definitely can get you some softy frags if you want, off the top of my head some vietnamese zoanthids, they're nothing special but not like they're brown or anything, also have some ROYGBIV rhodactis mushrooms can put in there.

Definitely can get you some softy frags if you want, off the top of my head some vietnamese zoanthids, they're nothing special but not like they're brown or anything, also have some ROYGBIV rhodactis mushrooms can put in there.

That would be amazing. I’m definitely thinking zoa gardens on the bottom with shrooms sprinkled between frogspawn and hammers. I’ll dm you to meet up!

Back