Our mission

Members only frag swap 10/11/20 12-3

Coral reefer

Past President
Tim Obert of seven stills will be hosting a frag swap on Sunday 10/11/20 from 12-3. Supporting members only. There will be a bunch of safety precautions (masks mandatory and temp checks) and swap details posted here in a bit. Right now just wanted to get the date and time posted.
Adress is 100 hooper, San Francisco.
Pre registration will be required, and attendance will be limited. Please only preregister if you know you can and will attend. Attendance will be free.

Pre registration will be closing Sunday 10/4 11:59 pm

So far we have the following members pretegistered:
@Twisted
@evannn
@Hamada
@Tim Obert
@Adit0
@Angry Andy
@Finnaddict
@Lil stogie
@FunnyManJoe
@Edgar Sandoval
@Eric209
@MarAquatic
@toutou2469
@fishdoctor
@Srt4eric
@Coral reefer
@borker
@BleepBloopMunchMunch
@thesassyindian
@adbreefer
@Corallus
@dswong01
@Alexx
@Iceman
@Schmuck-Reefer
@euod
@Rcruz392
@littlereefers
@Niko_55
@Vincerama2

Last edited:
Really stoked to host something and to show off the tank at 100 Hooper!

We are going to take over the entire court yard at Hooper for the waiting portion of the swap. Each rsvp will be given a table number and assigned a group number. The plan is to let six into our warehouse at a time to select their coral and then to return to their tables before the next group goes in. Masks will be required at all times unless you are eating or drinking, but definitely while in the swap area.

We will have sanitizer stations everywhere and will encourage the use of disposable gloves when entering to select a coral. I should have plenty of gloves we can use.

If you are feeling sick at all before the swap, please do not come. There will be more in the future.

We have very strict protocols in place for all of our employees including changing out of street clothes prior to starting work and wearing masks and gloves at all times. The warehouse is separate from the space these employees work so there will be no crossing with employees, and the section will be totally separated from our customers that day to avoid cross contamination.

More details to come but we are incredibly serious about safety and preventing the spread of the virus at our business and will have additional precautions in place that we will fill you all in on prior to the event.

Rules aside, so stoked to host this! Tanks have been thriving during quarantine and excited to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you have frag packs to buy so people can attend that dont have any available to trade
Typically the point of frag swaps is to have members share what they have grown out so that people can pass on aquacultured pieces . The club itself does not sell packs to enter the swap, however that that does in no way prohibit you from doing it yourself.

I'm just starting out again after 4 years and my tank is barely ready for corals so I dont have any to trade. When I use to attend frag swaps years ago they would have frags from our clubs tank to sell to people that didn't have any to start with. So I wasn't sure if you guys did something similar.

I don't have anymore... actually I'm also searching for some.

Have a fuge on my 40g now, but no algae in it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Haha, I had some nice chaeto before but I think my green algea out compete it and my chaeto got melted it away. If I find a good seller I'll let you know @enaldy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

@toutou2469 :

“Tim Obert of seven stills will be hosting a frag swap on Sunday 10/11/20 from 12-3. Supporting members only. There will be a bunch of safety precautions (masks mandatory and temp checks) and swap details posted here in a bit. Right now just wanted to get the date and time posted.
Adress is 100 hooper, San Francisco.
Pre registration will be required, and attendance will be limited. Please only preregister if you know you can and will attend. Attendance will be free.”

Back