got ethical husbandry?

Members only frag swap 10/11/20 12-3

I’ve updated the first post with everybody who has sent me pm about attending the swap. If you aren’t on the first post and plan to attend please pm me.
I’m going to cut off preregistration tomorrow night. Please either have your corals fragged by tomorrow night and or let me know if you need help with frags.
We want frags brought in clear plastic deli containers and labeled with your user name and the type of coral.

Last edited:
I’ve updated the first post with everybody who has sent me pm about attending the swap. If you aren’t on the first post and plan to attend please pm me.
I’m going to cut off preregistration tomorrow night. Please either have your corals fragged by tomorrow night and or let me know if you need help with frags.
We want frags brought in clear plastic deli containers and labeled with your user name and the type of coral.
Got it... I'm in as well. Getting frags ready [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Got it... I'm in as well. Getting frags ready [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I would say bring frags mounted (or not) however you would want to get them. Same goes for size. If it’s a delicate acro you don’t want to break then probably a good idea. If it’s a tough monti who cares? I use tiles for everything so they sit flat in the containers.

Hello I would like to attend, I have never been to a frag swap and tanks about 4 months old. I may have 2 frags to bring. Would it be ok for me to come and meet everyone and see how everything works?

Hello I would like to attend, I have never been to a frag swap and tanks about 4 months old. I may have 2 frags to bring. Would it be ok for me to come and meet everyone and see how everything works?
Yes if you are sure you will come you can consider youreself registered

Back