Kessil

Members only frag swap 10/11/20 12-3

sorry I am also maybe until i hear about the safety rules.....can risk passing anything to my dad since heart attack this year.

More details to come but we are incredibly serious about safety and preventing the spread of the virus at our business and will have additional precautions in place that we will fill you all in on prior to the event.

More details to come but we are incredibly serious about safety and preventing the spread of the virus at our business and will have additional precautions in place that we will fill you all in on prior to the event.
Ok sorry. I’ll talk to Tim and see if we can post more info soon.

sorry I am also maybe until i hear about the safety rules.....can risk passing anything to my dad since heart attack this year.
Arnold if you are that serious about it, why go? Even with the good retail-level precautions they are planning there is always going to be more risk going than not.

Hey all, I just wanted to take a second to run you through the ground rules and precautions we are using for the event this weekend.

Check-In:
Please check in at the warehouse at 150 Hopper (follow the small barrels for the restrooms and you will find it). Once you’ve checked in you will be placed in a group of 6.

Separated tables + seating
There will be 12 tables setup in the court yard that are reserved for us to use. They are all very well spaced apart and outdoors. Either grab a seat at one of the tables or grab a seat on one of the benches next to the tables. There is plenty of room.

I asked our staff not to wait on our group since I don’t want anyone to feel obligated to eat/drink. Therefore, if you would like to order anything you will need to go to the front room at the distillery and order from the host. They will grab your table number and bring your food/drink out when it’s ready.

MASK POLICY
We are very very strict about our mask policy. Our staff has been instructed not to come within 10 feet of a table unless everyone at the table is wearing a mask. You are welcome to remove your mask while sitting at the table and eating or drinking but masks are required at all times when walking around or before a server comes to your table. We understand this is not ideal and not the most fun but it’s for your and our staffs safety.

Stay Seated
Unless it is your groups turn, you will need to stay seated. Please do not congregate around tables or benches. We are fine with people talking to other members but just ask that you sit at their table and don’t wander around.

Frag Swap
Groups will be broken into six people. When it is your turn please walk over to the same place you checked in (and leave your beer at your table). Three people will be allowed in at a time and you are required to apply hand sanitizer before entering. We will also have disposable gloves available if anyone would like to use them. The tables will be broken up by type of coral and spaced adequately (10ish feet) apart. You can touch the containers but please don’t pick up and touch every one like you normally would. Masks are required at all times and the roll up door will remain open throughout the event to ensure ventilation. After you have picked a frag please return to your table.

The tables will be in the court yard and it gets sunny so please bring a container to hold your frags so they don’t get overheated.

Other than that please just be smart and safe. If you are feeling sick at all, please stay at home, there will be more events in the future.

Parking should be very ample. Hand sanitizer is definitely ample.

My tank is in the distillery on your way to the bathroom so stop by and check it out if you have a second!

As long as family members remain at their tables I’m fine with it. But those groups wouldn’t be able to leave their table throughout the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll abide by whatever rules are decided. If she comes I'll be the one staying at the table and she'll only get up to pick a frag while I sit there. Ie; I'll be there only as the chaperone.
If the organizers don't feel comfortable with that then no problem (seriously, not a problem!) and I'll come solo.

I'm 100% going to follow whatever is decided, no argument or rebuttals from me.

Thanks!

Back