High Tide Aquatics

Featured MEMBERS ONLY Frag Swap - October 19th in the South Bay (PLEASE RSVP)

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Fragswap pick ups, some from swap picks others from trades/ deals.

20241020_172145.jpg

Koji Wada Pink Nephthea- @SFREEF3R
20241020_172037.jpg

Smoothskin acropora nub- @tribbitt
20241020_172113.jpg

Bottom one: green Goniopora- @tribbitt
20241020_172245.jpg

Malaysian gold hammer- @dangalang
20241020_172321.jpg

Nexus Joker nem
20241020_172344.jpg

Green weeping willow- @t0mmy108
20241020_172002.jpg

Dbtc Jawbreaker mushroom @lani

Last edited:
Oh you got the pink nepthea! Good luck with growing it, very cool texture
My First bonus pick wasn't a hammer or sps shocking the lps table was just to crowded to get to it, so passed by softy table and saw it.

I'm starting to have a serious leather collection, just need to find pulsing singularia, and devils hand one.

Just wanted to give my big thanks to the volunteers, the talented chefs (@MichaelB and @jonmedina ), our partners and sponsors Neptune Aquatics, High Tide Aquatics, Coral Hub, Kay's Coral Cove (@robert4025 in person! , @under_water_ninja , @Coral Hub (Nathan) @Arvin R ) and @Woeday for donating the beautiful clowns for the raffle.

@IOnceWasLegend and the rest of the BOD pulled together another efficient and fun frag swap! Thanks for all the behind the scenes work as well.

Thank you also to everyone who helped me get around while I was hobbled on crutches. @a.little.hypertonic my mom especially appreciated you not letting me injure myself any more!

Just wanted to give my big thanks to the volunteers, the talented chefs (@MichaelB and @jonmedina ), our partners and sponsors Neptune Aquatics, High Tide Aquatics, Coral Hub, Kay's Coral Cove (@robert4025 in person! , @under_water_ninja , @Coral Hub (Nathan) @Arvin R ) and @Woeday for donating the beautiful clowns for the raffle.

@IOnceWasLegend and the rest of the BOD pulled together another efficient and fun frag swap! Thanks for all the behind the scenes work as well.

Thank you also to everyone who helped me get around while I was hobbled on crutches. @a.little.hypertonic my mom especially appreciated you not letting me injure myself any more!

Next time your buying my raffle tickets lmao even if i have to twist your arm. You should also play powerball

My First bonus pick wasn't a hammer or sps shocking the lps table was just to crowded to get to it, so passed by softy table and saw it.

I'm starting to have a serious leather collection, just need to find pulsing singularia, and devils hand one.
I’ve got a bunch of the devils hand in a client tank in South Bay if you wanna meet up sometime pm me

Man I missed @robert4025 in person!!! He’s like the where’s Waldo dude! Hide and seek champion!

Back