Neptune Aquatics

Featured MEMBERS ONLY Frag Swap - October 19th in the South Bay (PLEASE RSVP)

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
I have two questions for the coral id smart people here.

View attachment 61865
First image is a the anemones i already had at the top of rock rbtas. The lower brighter is 1 of 3 I got today. It was pretty much completly unlabeled. The newer one visually seems like a totally different nem. Any idea or best guesses as to what type it is?

View attachment 61866
View attachment 61867
The lower picture is left side what was labeled with a bonus sticker as a tequilla sunrise mushroom x2 had no name of who gave it so I'm not sure who to confirm with. Right next to it on the right is a dbtc sunrise i picked up from @JVU at the previous swap.

I've seen many sunrises but never one that look like those ones on the left that were labeled as such. Could they still be sunrises in my noob eyes they look more like green rhodactis like i have in my other tank only a little bit more neon.

Are these a varriant of tequilla sunrises or a totally different coral?
I think that was my rainbow bta. Curious how it looks in your tank once it settles but in mine it looked normal

I think that was my rainbow bta. Curious how it looks in your tank once it settles but in mine it looked normal
My maroons took to it before it was even fully attached to the rock and they didn't try to bite me once while I was putting it in. I guess they tolerated me because I brought them another gift for their game of musical chairs. I can only hope it likes the same rock the other 3 nems do as none of them have ever moved on me.

Will definitely share more pictures soon.

I got a variety of things, but here are my favorites:

WWC Heartbreaker from @SFREEF3R:
RH5A2307.jpg

And a sunkist bounce from I think @Yippee ?
RH5A2309.jpg

It was great seeing everyone! We had a great time and picked up a few nice pieces. No pictures of any corals yet, but maybe later today.

Thanks again to this great club for organizing events like these for us to enjoy together. I'd like to commend @IOnceWasLegend for putting together another fun swap and to the rest of the volunteer group that made it happen. One of my favorite parts is being able to take candid pictures/videos of folks smiling and having a good time. So thanks for letting me do that for the club.

A shared Google album is currently being created and images uploading. I will post an update here later today when it's finished.

Finally coming out of my frag swap hangover . It was great! Great people, great food! Thanks to everyone who put it all together, the volunteers and the participants! It really was the best drag swap I’ve been to and my first one with BAR. I didn’t really have a quarantine tank for the frags and was only able to spot check them for pests then in they went. Some of my favorites. Thanks to @archibaldsharper for the Kryptonite Tenius and JF TNT Anacropora, @CaseyP for the Oregon Tort, @MichaelB for the Yellow leather, @tribbitt for the Magician Zoas, and @Reefer Madness for the Halle Berry Zoas. I lost the lid for that Green Monti so I don't know who to thank. There are more so thank yoo to everyone! I did miss a couple that I really liked but have no idea who I can hunt down for that TGC Cherry Bomb Acro!!
IMG_4698.jpeg
IMG_4695.jpeg
IMG_4694.jpeg
IMG_4697.jpeg
IMG_4696.jpeg

Back