Jestersix

Featured MEMBERS ONLY Frag Swap - October 19th in the South Bay (PLEASE RSVP)

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
How ethical is it to the fish? I imagine being passed around all day cannot be healthy

If it’s done in a good way, I personally think it would be fun. I briefly considered asking about bringing a hermit crab lol
At my first swap one of the raffle prizes was a couple of designer clowns from Kimmies clown fish factory. They were housed in a little tank for the swap.

At my first swap one of the raffle prizes was a couple of designer clowns from Kimmies clown fish factory. They were housed in a little tank for the swap.
I'd give him 3 entry frags, if a pair of clowns could be a raffle prize. But like you said in your first swap, it would need to be a small tank or something, a fish chilling during in the swap in a betta cup not so cool. I'm sure it would make someone very happy.
@Woeday
@Srt4eric

All good if it's to much effort. Just a thought that came up based on both of your comments.

I'd give him 3 entry frags, if a pair of clowns could be a raffle prize. But like you said in your first swap, it would need to be a small tank or something, a fish chilling during in the swap in a betta cup not so cool. I'm sure it would make someone very happy.
@Woeday
@Srt4eric

All good if it's to much effort. Just a thought that came up based on both of your comments.
I can bring an aquaclear and used heater for this, and maaybe a 10g tank

But i think it would be a lot of effort for many people

Attachments

• IMG_0558.png
    IMG_0558.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 22
Hey everyone! We're less than two weeks away from the frag swap. Looking forward to it, and we're requesting that - for accurate attendance numbers and to make registration/check in way easier - you PLEASE RSVP no later than the Friday before the swap. Not the end of the world if you don't, but registration is always the most hectic part and it goes a long way towards smoothing that out.

Back