High Tide Aquatics

Featured MEMBERS ONLY Frag Swap - October 19th in the South Bay (PLEASE RSVP)

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Also remember we will have a DBTC table again. This is where people bring corals they want to share in DBTC. When someone picks one up, they write it in the notebook. At the end we post those notes so that the people offering can update the DBTC chains in BARCode.

SO, if you want to give DBTC coral frags but don’t want to go through the hassle of arranging a pickup, this makes it easier.
I was also wondering if we could make a kind of fun post maybe a week later showing off the new coral in everyone's tank they got at the swap with who they got it from. I think it would be cool to find out who got the coral you brought.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241016_151408_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241016_151408_Chrome.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20241016_151602_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241016_151602_Chrome.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
I was also wondering if we could make a kind of fun post maybe a week later showing off the new coral in everyone's tank they got at the swap with who they got it from. I think it would be cool to find out who got the coral you brought.

You have permission to start any thread on any reef-related topic, my son. Usually people do that though yes. :)

91 confirmed RSVP! 7 maybes! Looks like it’s going to be a fun one
Maybe @Kensington Reefer will surprise us and show up.

I almost meet him once at high tide. He disappeared 2 mins after someone mentioned he was there in the back.

Definitely looking like a good turn up, I managed to pick up 40lbs of chicken today as added motivation. My Smoker is begging telling me to use it.

I almost meet him once at high tide. He disappeared 2 mins after someone mentioned he was there in the back.

Definitely looking like a good turn up, I managed to pick up 40lbs of chicken today as added motivation. My Smoker is begging telling me to use it.
Hearing how rare it is to spot him makes me want to meet him lol

Chicken! I'm stoked you're actually cooking :)

Yeah he's a very mysterious person lol.

Are these raffle Tix?

I'll donate $100 in Tix for members attending.
Unfortunately I can't make it. If someone will purchase and pass them out, I'll send you the $.
I was just joking, but bonus tickets are for frags, basically to incentivize "nicer" corals to be brought to the swap/

Back