Our mission

Featured MEMBERS ONLY Frag Swap - October 19th in the South Bay

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
How ethical is it to the fish? I imagine being passed around all day cannot be healthy

If it’s done in a good way, I personally think it would be fun. I briefly considered asking about bringing a hermit crab lol
At my first swap one of the raffle prizes was a couple of designer clowns from Kimmies clown fish factory. They were housed in a little tank for the swap.

At my first swap one of the raffle prizes was a couple of designer clowns from Kimmies clown fish factory. They were housed in a little tank for the swap.
I'd give him 3 entry frags, if a pair of clowns could be a raffle prize. But like you said in your first swap, it would need to be a small tank or something, a fish chilling during in the swap in a betta cup not so cool. I'm sure it would make someone very happy.
@Woeday
@Srt4eric

All good if it's to much effort. Just a thought that came up based on both of your comments.

I'd give him 3 entry frags, if a pair of clowns could be a raffle prize. But like you said in your first swap, it would need to be a small tank or something, a fish chilling during in the swap in a betta cup not so cool. I'm sure it would make someone very happy.
@Woeday
@Srt4eric

All good if it's to much effort. Just a thought that came up based on both of your comments.
I can bring an aquaclear and used heater for this, and maaybe a 10g tank

But i think it would be a lot of effort for many people

Back