Reef nutrition

Members Picture Thread

I know her from the working at the Chinatown YMCA back in the day. I am not sure she would remember me, but tell her Arnold says hi.

Vince,

I will have to get a picture posted one day I guess. Tell her we used to work in Y-winners together, and I went to Wash, but I was younger than her.

this was a good idea on this thread so I am giving it a bump. I was looking for something else and see this again. Here is a picture of me, Mr Ugly took a 2 years ago from our tank tour. FYI - I am 6ft tall, so the bag of salt was really big!

DSCN0958.jpg

So we have some people at the last meeting say it would be nice to have member pics- so here is the old thread to do it. bump

Some of the pics are old and probably gone. Still lets see if people really want to post. Steve I think there is one out there of you from the frag swap.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=467.msg70015#msg70015 date=1229485907]
At least it is just a spot.
[/quote]

heh, I think since the kids arrived my hair has gone in accelerated thinning mode. I won't have to worry about grey hair if it all falls out first! I guess it's to balance the universe, since they are getting more hair and I"m gettting less!

20080727_SYu_12.jpg

(I'm the large one in the middle. And really, they are actually cuter than that)

V

[quote author=patchin link=topic=467.msg69987#msg69987 date=1229480083]
Please not the one with the bald spot showing. Front view please.
[/quote]
LOL .. I have a lot of back top down view pic of a lot of members.. Maybe I should post them all ;D

hahahah, at first I was like holy back from the dead batman!! Good thread though hopefully more people will post...

My name is Doug and I'm a fishaholic...

3098341563_2d653212c7.jpg

Back