High Tide Aquatics

Michael's 168 build

Cool nudibranch! And another impressive aptasia specimen!

IMG_20220106_160306.jpg

To eat, or not to eat? (Don't mind the cloudy water, I was wet skimming and intentionally making a mess of my substrate)
IMG_20220106_160321.jpg

I had the chance to meet Michael and his amazing tanks today, it was truly inspiring to meet someone with so much passion for the game. If you are interested in seeing a success story built on hard work, lessons learned, dedication, patience, and perhaps a few bucks spent (lol) then this is the guy to see. To boot, I don't think I've ever met someone so welcoming and helpful to me upon first meeting, really enjoyed my time at Michael's place. We were able to chat about salt, fresh, plants, diving, tank tech, and he certainly hooked me up more than just the zoas I grabbed from him. Thanks so much for your time Michael, keep in touch and I'll see you around BAR events!
IMG_5733.jpg

I had the chance to meet Michael and his amazing tanks today, it was truly inspiring to meet someone with so much passion for the game. If you are interested in seeing a success story built on hard work, lessons learned, dedication, patience, and perhaps a few bucks spent (lol) then this is the guy to see. To boot, I don't think I've ever met someone so welcoming and helpful to me upon first meeting, really enjoyed my time at Michael's place. We were able to chat about salt, fresh, plants, diving, tank tech, and he certainly hooked me up more than just the zoas I grabbed from him. Thanks so much for your time Michael, keep in touch and I'll see you around BAR events!
View attachment 35849

Proof that if you $upport the club
The club will $uppot you!
Think of the years of experience and financial investment...the wisdom that he has
And shared with you

Best fishes
Happy reefing

Are you worried about such a large pH change?
I tend to not worry about much in my tank at this point. It is like driving a cruise ship. Making small adjustments over time so everything in my tank is used to it. For refugium lights, I have been ramping up intensity of fuge lights as I upgrade, and the corals seem to be fine.

Back