Neptune Aquatics

Mike's 200 & 40 gallon tanks

No worries on the digitata, it was a frag that was going to be in the frag swap that got cancelled, I still have the colony of it that has more than encrusted on the rock, I did break the tips off though, so if it lives in this tank it'll encrust elsewhere as I'm not really down for putting frags on plugs now, who knows when they'll get picked up... plus it's orange digitata, everyone has that who wants that.

I dunno Mike, it's like 5'2" in the short direction, that would indeed be one heavy MFing piece of glass.

Welp, for better or worse, I moved the soft stuff over to the main container. I sacrificed some mushrooms, zoas and a couple of mini-carpet anemones (just no way to remove them from inside the rock. I only kept two pieces of rock that BTAs were attached to. I just noticed a few aiptasia, some bubble algae, and whatever polyps that were infesting that rock and didn't want to move any of the rock if possible, I figure the BTAs MAY wander less if they're still attached to their rock. Zoas got put onto two separate rocks, and ROYGBIVs got put along the edge away from other rocks, and only if they were already attached to tiny rocks.

maybe I'll start a new tank journal... maybe not, we'll see. I will admit the whole top down look to an absolutely massive open area does look kinda cool, although if I want to really enjoy I need to turn off a couple pumps.

Back